1. What drew you to this profession?
2. Do you have a specialty within your field?
3. Do you work with just children or adults as well?
4. On average, how many new PHPV/PFV cases do you see a year?
5. What criteria do you look at to assist you in deciding the course of treatment for a patient?
6. What is your favorite part of your job?
7. What is the most challenging part of your job?
8. Are there any upcoming changes within the field that you are excited about in regards to PHPV/PFV?
9. What is the best advice you can give to parents regarding their child who has PHPV/PFV?
10. For fun, what is your favorite way to unwind after a long day?